The Observer has set up an informal, unscientific, and anonymous survey to gauge support for this year’s city council candidates and mayoral candidates. You may pick two candidates in each district for city council. One candidate for mayor.
It's one week until Election Day in Bristol. Who is getting your vote on Nov. 7
- Democrat Ellen Zoppo-Sassu (58%, 416 Votes)
- Republican Ken Cockayne (39%, 280 Votes)
- Write-in Richard Kriscenski (3%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 719
Who is your choice for City Council in the First District? You can pick 2.
- Democrat Greg Hahn (30%, 135 Votes)
- Democrat Joshua Medeiros (30%, 135 Votes)
- Republican Anthony D'Amato (21%, 97 Votes)
- Republican Eric Carlson (19%, 87 Votes)
Total Voters: 256
Who is your choice for City Council in the Second District? You may pick 2.
- Democrat David Preleski (33%, 163 Votes)
- Democrat Peter Kelley (33%, 162 Votes)
- Republican Andrew Howe (27%, 136 Votes)
- Republican Jodi Zils-Gagne (7%, 37 Votes)
Total Voters: 312
Who is your choice for City Council in the Third District? You can pick 2.
- Democrat Mary Fortier (28%, 132 Votes)
- Democrat Brittany Barney (27%, 124 Votes)
- Republican David Mills (25%, 115 Votes)
- Republican Cheryl Thibeault (20%, 94 Votes)
Total Voters: 253