The Southington Police Department announced the following citations and incidents between Sunday, Feb. 23 and Saturday, Feb. 29:
Sunday, Feb. 23
- Julio Cruz, 21, of 46 Ward St., Waterbury, was charged with possession of less than one half ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Wednesday, Feb. 26
- Ronald Puma-Quito, 21, of 51 Kensington Ave., New Britain, was charged with possession of greater than one half ounce of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and operating a vehicle under suspension.
Friday, Feb. 28
- Roberta Daniels, 28, of 142 Eden Ave., Southington, was charged with driving under the influence and evading responsibility.
Saturday, Feb. 29
- Amanda Divicino, 25, of 24 Hart St., Bristol, was charged with driving under the influence.
- Kevin Mitchell, 24, of 25 Abbey Ct., Cheshire, was charged with driving under the influence, evading responsibility, failure to maintain lane and failure to obey stop sign.
- Deborah Larson, 41, of 484 Canal St., Southington, was charged with third degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- Chad Accarpio, 30, of 21 Liberty St., Southington, was charged with second degree breach of peace, third degree assault and first degree unlawful restraint.
- Kevin Vereneau, 37, of 42 Victoria Dr., Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct and third degree assault.
- Josue Ramos-Rivera, 37, of 398 Lasalle St., New Britain, was charged with disorderly conduct and second degree unlawful restraint.
- Benjamin Brooks, 40, of 522 Mulberry St., Plantsville, was charged with evading responsibility and failure to drive right.